Sleeping Your Way to Wellness
Sleeping your Way to Wellness
- More than the absence of disease.
- It is an approach to health that aims to reduce risk of serious illness.
- Recognizing that you are ultimately responsible for your health
- Taking appropriate steps to maintain a high level of wellness.
- Being pro-active, not reactive, prevention not treatment
- A holistic approach to health as opposed to segmented parts and programs
- looking at the person as a whole( mind, body, and spirit) and finding a balance
living in harmony with nature
- A framework for achieving your potential for well-being, a lifelong process.
Sleeping your Way to Wellness is a gift from four(4) Integrative Medicine Doctors with over 130 years of combined knowledge and experience at your fingertips..
Dame Dr. Sheila McKenzie
Provides clinically proven protocols for optimum nutrition to establish the foundation of wellness.
Dr. Stanley Ngui,
He shares his vast experience of Chinese medicine and offers Chinese exercises to optimize your health.
Dr. Deborah Drake:
Focuses on posturing as a vital key to achieving great sleep and overall health.
Dr. Eugene Fung:
Incorporates the ancient art of energy healing to enhance ones’ sleep and overall wellness.
Foreword by: Dr. Gerald H. Smith, DDS, IMD, DHS
Author of Remove the "Splinters" and Watch the Body Heal.
Get your copy today, and start experiencing better optimum wellness.